To post a Classified Ad, you'll first need to have an account with Aviators Market. If you already have an account, and you're signed in, skip ahead to Step 2. If you do not have an account, return to our Homepage, choose your market, and then select Register from the top of the page - from here you'll be able to choose whether to create a Business Account or an Individual Account. If you need help with this step, take a look at this article.
After you have created an account and signed in, we suggest setting your default payment option. From the Sign In dropdown menu, select Payment Options, then select, Add a New Payment Option. Complete the form and save it.
Here are some things you should have ready to make the posting process quick and easy:
- Basic information about the aircraft/item/service:
- For Aircraft Ads, have the basic specs ready such as year, make/model and description. If you plan to upgrade to a Premium Ad, you can also include avionics, engine specs, and interior/exterior description.
- For Avionics, Engine, and Part/Products Ads, have the year, make/model, a description, and specs of your item (if applicable).
- For Service Ads, have a description of your service.
- For a Real Estate Ad, have a description of the property ready. Optionally, you can include square feet, year built, land area, hangar dimensions, and runway description.
- Photos of your aircraft/item/service:
- For a Free Aircraft Ad, you can upload 5 photos, each with a maximum size of 5 Mb. You can include up to 24 with a Premium Ad.
- For Engine, Avionics, and Real Estate Ads, you can upload up to 24 photos, each with a maximum size of 5 Mb.
- For Service and Parts/Products Ads, you can upload one photo with a Deluxe Ad, and up to 24 with a Premium Ad, each with a maximum size of 5 Mb.
- Video of your aircraft, item, or service:
- The option to include a video is only available with a Premium Ad. Only videos already posted to YouTube can be linked using the video URL.
- Related documents:
- The option to upload documents (log books, spec sheets, manuals etc) is only available with a Premium Ad. You can upload up to 5 documents, each with a size limit of 10 MB.
So to recap, by this step you should have created an account, signed in, added a default payment option and gathered all the information you need to include in your Ad. Now you're ready to post!