You'll need an account with Aviators Market to post ads, respond to ads and use a few other useful features. There are 2 types of accounts with Aviators Markets:
- Personal Account - create a Personal account if you have something you own that you want to sell.
- Business Account - if you have a business selling aviation related items, create a Business account.
To create a new account:
- At the top of the page, select REGISTER
- Select either the INDIVIDUAL or the BUSINESS tab
- Complete the form:
- Type in a working email address that you have access to (you'll be sent a verification link)
- Type in your name/business name
- Your password should be at least 8 alpha-numeric characters, no other restrictions apply
- If you'd like to subscribe to our newsletters, check the box. You can manage this in your account settings later
- Select the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Look for the verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and select the "Click here to confirm your account" link. The link will take you to our splash page.
- Choose your preferred market - General Aviation or Corporate Aviation (your account will work for both) then complete the sign in form with the email address and password you used to create your account.
NB: Ask about our Business Elite accounts that are available for brokers, merchants, agents or anyone who has multiple ads to manage. We can manage your ads for you for a monthly fee instead of a per-ad charge.