(You'll need to have an account with Aviators Market and be signed in to be able to use this feature.)
For each Ad you post on Aviators Market, you can choose which contact information is displayed. This is useful if you want to, for example, use your account to help your neighbor sell their aircraft but you want potential buyers to contact them directly instead of you. It's also useful if you have multiple sales people working at your business - you can assign specific listings to each salesperson so that buyers can contact them directly.
You can manage your Seller Info from either your account information or when posting an ad.
To manage contact information directly from your account:
- Select SELLERS from the drop down account menu on the top right of the page.
- From here you can add, remove, or edit current Sellers. Your default contact will be marked.
To manage contacts when posting an ad:
- Select the UPGRADES tab on the top of the Post an Ad page.
- Scroll down to SELLER INFO
- Your default contact will automatically be selected, if you would like a different contact click on "Change"
- A pop up menu with all of your account contacts will appear, you can select one of your other contacts or you can input an entirely new contact.
SPECIAL 2020 NEW YEAR'S UNLIMITED PROMO!
Post as many Classified Ads FREE for 90 days as you like with our 2020 New Year's Unlimited Promo - that's unlimited ads with unlimited photos and unlimited documents with upgrades available for as low as $1 each! Advertise your aircraft, avionics, engines, parts, products, services and real estate at no charge!